POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 1 Sep 2002 03:29:17
Message: <3d71c1cd@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote:

> The version of Netscape I am using...

...is ancient. And BROKEN.

For gods' sakes, Ken, stop acting like a fucking baby and upgrade
already. Or don't. Personally I don't care; if you want everything to
render wrong in your browser - and as time goes by, it will - so be it.
Your arguments are so ridiculous, and your opinion so obviously set,
that I can't justify the waste of time it would be to try to counter
them with rational, calm debate. In time, harsh reality will make all
such arguments in my stead.

And that's all *I* have to say about that.

-Xplo